Friday 20.11.20 / 05.02.21 individual arrival until 5:00pm
5:30pm Welcome dinner around the cozy kitchen table
8:30pm 1:00hour Yin Yoga before night time
Saturday 21.11.20 / 06.02.21
8:00am 1:15hour Hatha/Vinyasa Slow Flow Morning Yoga
9:30am Organic Breakfast
11:00am Winter walk at the beach
- The unique Nordic sea breeze will be our steady companion. No matter what we do, it will provide us with freshness, salt and high levels of iodine and thereby magically rejuvenates us from the inside out
3:00pm Gathering around the fire place and following a workshop about Chakras and the self-healing opportunities through eneregy work.
6:30pm Individual or mutal dinner
- There are some very good cozy restaurants right at our door step serving local food
- The kitchen invites for joint cooking which is always a nice opportunity
9:00pm 1:00hour Yin Yoga before night time
Sunday 22.11.20 / 07.02.21
8:00am 1:15 Hatha/Vinyasa Slow Flow Morning Yoga
11:00am Gathering on our yoga mats for a Kundalini Yoga Session
2:00am Closing Circle
Individual departure until 4:00pm
Depending on the group, classes will be held in English, German, or both. All levels are welcome.
How to get there:
Arrival by plane
- If you arrive by plane to Hamburg, you will take the train from Hamburg to the cruise terminal Dagebüll and hop onto the ferry. The ferry ride is 45 minutes and the latest ferry leaves at 8:00pm.The walk from the ferry terminal to the house is a mere 5 to 10 minute walk.
Arrival by train
- If you arrive by train from anywhere else, ideally you switch trains in Hamburg and hop onto the train to Dagebüll and jump on the ferry. The ferry ride is 45 minutes and the latest ferry leaves at 8:00pm. The walk from the ferry terminal to the house is a mere 5 to 10 minute walk.
Arrival by car
- If you arrive by car, you can park your car in Dagebüll or bring it to the island. If you plan on taking your car with you, you need to book a ferry ride in advance and register your car. You would need to pay for parking as there is no parking included in the rate. It is recommended not to take your car to the island, as there is simply no need for it. Everything is easily available in walking distance or by bike. (Bikes would need to be rented individually). The ferry ride is 45 minutes and the latest ferry leaves at 8:00pm. The walk from the ferry terminal to the house is a mere 5 to 10 minute walk.
What's not included?
- 1 Dinner
- Parking costs
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Transport from and to the location including ferry transfer from Dagebüll
- A reservation requires a deposit of 50% of the total price.
- The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 90 days before the arrival date.
- Full payment needs to be paid upon arrival.